Having a beer underage at the bar after work where my boy and his brother works is a really cool thing.
PLUS VANCE JOY’S “GOD LOVES YOU WHEN YOU’RE DANCING” LITTLE ALBUM IS THE BEST SELF-CARE MUSIC EVER OH MY GOD!!
"You are loved you are loved you are loved…" - from the 1st song ‘Emmylou’
having a very difficult day/last night… just so sensitive to everyone around me. new energy in the house for a couple weeks with sam’s girlfriend here… everyone’s so good and joyful but very loud all day and i’m feeling bad feelings about myself are coming up a bit for some reason and like i can’t relate or contribute to their interactions right now. i set the intention this morning for a self care day so i’m moving very slowly, doing things for me, in my own space. but i’m upset too. it’s hard to remember myself sometimes. my communication is pretty poor right now. i’m not being very receptive to anyone. i know that’s okay. i know i am completely me and no one has expectations for me and most importantly, i don’t need to have expectations on myself. i’m okay, i can be upset or unsure because i’m still completely me.
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end